Tuesday, December 9, 2008

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Friends (don't judge me)
2. The Office
3. America's Next Top Model (I LOVE seeing the final photo product of the models, the transformations are always amazing)
4. Smallville (Crossing my fingers for another season)
5. The Hills (Again, please don't judge me)
6. The lighting of the Rockefeller Tree ( don't know if it counts but I love watching it)
7. Planet Earth
8. The New Detective

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Wing Stop (hmm I love their original hot wings, and I'm crazy about their fries)
2. Katsura (Best Sushi I've ever had anywhere!)
3. Chicos Tacos.
4. Taco Tote (Oscar doesn't understand why I love this place so much, even though its crazy expensive my mouth waters just thinking about it)
5. Some pizza place in Scottsdale, Arizona. Wish I could remember the name, all I know is it was delicious and extra cheesy, just the way I like it!
6. In-N-Out Burger...animal style. You know what I'm talking about.
7. Paly's in Juarez.
8. China Wok (Sesame Seed Chicken...yum yum)

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. My first class of the day cancelled on me.
2. I watched Indiana J0nes and the Crystal Skull for the second time.
3. My Japanese students made fun of my sock because it was "hole-y". :)
4. Watched like 8 episodes of Friends in a row with Oscar...besides The Office, it is one of the few shows we mutually like.
5. I ate a LOT of texas sheet cake.
6. I cleaned the house.
7. I didn't have to make dinner..yay!
8. I went to bed till 1:30. Again.

8 things to look forward to...
1. Going to Las Vegas for New Year's.
2. Christmas Eve and Christmas!
3. Ariel's Xmas Phone Call from Washington.
4. Kristal and Chip's visit.
5. Smallville's next new episode Jan. 15th.
6. Going to a Cirque du Soleil show.
7. The movie Marley and Me, out Christmas day.
8. The Price and Sandberg and Morales baby, all due in '09!

8 things I love about Fall...
1. The variety of colors
2. Cooler weather
3. Scarves, sweaters and cute outerwear
4. Thanksgiving
5. Fall decorations
6. Pumpkin anything
7. Vacations
8. Halloween

8 things on my wishlist...
1. Point and shoot camera
2. Convertible American Eagle gloves
3. A spectacular Christmas outfit
4. A videorecorder.
5. More hours at my job.
6. A new black velvet blazer :(
7. Songs for my ipod.
8. Sunday and Monday night football to hever have been invented ( I hear you Jessi)

8 people I tag...
1. Kris
2. Jr
3. David...
I don't know 8 ppl who blog....sad for me!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

The name of the pizza place is Barows, good stuff i agree. Can you make me some texas sheet cake when I come home? Mine is not as good as moms :(

Jessica Sandberg said...

Fabis, you're so cute. What happened to your black velvet coat? I loved how it looked on you. Every time I saw you with it I wanted to rip it off you and hide it until you left! (jeje, I'm so evil.)

Fabi said...

Jessi, I got bleach all over it so now it is not a black velvet coat but rather a red velvet coat. Or a tye-dye velvet coat. Sad sad. :D